Multimedia

Jul 8, 2012

A Little Bit of Austin.

Last weekend, in an effort to explore more of Austin, I ventured through the streets of South Congress. In the process I met local designers, trespassed onto hotel property, bought a beautiful lace top from the 60s, had dinner with teachers and mailmen at Guero's and listened to one animated Catholic elementary school teacher speak of the weed she once collected from the shores in California. Finally, I landed at The Parish with some work friends listening to music and comedians.



I want to live in this garden. Do you think anyone would notice if I snuck into the quaint little pool at Hotel San Jose? One day when I return, I'm going to stay here.

I found my new lace top here and now consider a visit to Feathers a necessity to anyone visiting Austin.


1 comment: